Here is a pulse warmset I have knitted. I have also made a scarf and I shall have a cap on the scarf. The cap is finish too, so I just need to sew it together. I have made one leg warmer just like the pulse warmers, so need to finish number two to have it all ready before the snow comes.
Here is a photo of the pulse warmers, I will lay out the other sets when they are finish
thanks for looking and visiting :)
WEEKLY LIVE REPLAY – Watercoloring with Stamping Inks
-
NOTE: My weekly livestream time has changed. I am now going live at 12pm
Noon MT on Mondays. Today I played with my Ornamental Christmas stamp set
and wate...
for 2 dager siden

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
thanks for taking time to leave a nice comment to me. You make me very happy :)