CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5. aug. 2011

C4E - sketchchallenge

Jeg have another wonderful news, I'm one of the new lucky DTmembers at Craft 4 Eternity. And my first challenge there as a DTmember was to create a card/project with this sketch

Jacqui is offering the winner a choice of 5 digi images!!

I used:
* sketch from C4E
* Little Birdie (Coming August 9th) from Blue Heart Scraps (I will come back later with links when it's in the shop, you will loooove it. It's gorgeous).
* happy birthday stamp
* girl with flower stamp from panduro
* ribbon
* ink
* roses
* pop dots
* heart charm

here is my easelcard with noteholder:

my challenges:
* C4E - sketch
* AiFactory challenge - anything goes
* Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
* LOTV'S challenge blog- roses
* Crafts and Me challenge - anything goes
* for fun challenges - anything goes
* anything goes challenge blog - bunch of flowers
* Crazy Amigo challenge - free theme
* Papertake - anything goes


thanks for looking and visiting :)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous easel card Anne-Katrine Have a great weekend hugs x

    SvarSlett
  2. Ooh she is so sweet !!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Anne-Katrine! I absolutely love your first project for our challenge. It such a great idea and in perfect pink colours lol. Hope you enjoy being part of the team. Hugs
    Pinky

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card I love the sweet image and the papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Hello Anne-Katrine, I love your beautiful first entry at the c4e group and a very big welcome to you. I'm looking forward to seeing your other projects in the future. keeleyxx

    SvarSlett
  6. A beautiful creation, great design and colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at LOTV for our ‘roses’ challenge. Hugs Christine x

    SvarSlett
  7. This is a stunning creation x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. I love that it is a card/note holder. Clever. Congratulations on the DT!!
    Thanks for playing "Anything Goes" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you stop by today as the new challenge was posted!

    SvarSlett

thanks for taking time to leave a nice comment to me. You make me very happy :)