CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28. okt. 2011

DT C4E - theme challenge

It's friday and that's mean a new challenge for you over at Craft 4 Eternity. This week we have a themechallenge: MAGICAL MYSTICAL.

here is my card:
my supplylist:
* bazzill
* DaisyD's - gingham rose solid-garnet
* DaisyD's - antique parchment - floral
* stampin up scallop punch
* circle punch
* unknown digistamp
* cardsketch


my challenges:
* C4E - magical mystical
* charisma cardz - anything goes
* digi doodle shop - anything goes 
* more than favors - anything goes
* the paper shelter - anything goes
* scrapbook sisters - anything goes
* simon says stamps - anything goes
* sunday sketch and stamp - sketch


thanks for looking and visiting :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Cute, cute card!
    I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    SvarSlett

thanks for taking time to leave a nice comment to me. You make me very happy :)