CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16. sep. 2010

DT card for Softpencil

I have tried a new type of card, it was alot of fun making. So I know I will make more cards like this type.

I have used:
* Halloween peek-a-boo - Digital Stamp by Softpencil
* bazzill
* papirgleder klem stamp
* unknown stamp
* ink
* pop dots
* ribbon
* stampin up scallop punch
* circle punch
* charms
* stickles
* red and blue picnic plaid keeping memories pattern

when the card is locked with the ribbon




















when something of the card is open




















when the card is open



















thanks for looking and visiting.

3 kommentarer:

  1. wow! this is fabulous! I've never seen this style card before. You did a terrific job!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love how this card opens...so cool! TFS!

    SvarSlett
  3. What a beautiful card Anne-Katrine! I love its shape!

    SvarSlett

thanks for taking time to leave a nice comment to me. You make me very happy :)