I have tried a new type of card, it was alot of fun making. So I know I will make more cards like this type.
I have used:
* Halloween peek-a-boo - Digital Stamp by Softpencil
* bazzill
* papirgleder klem stamp
* unknown stamp
* ink
* pop dots
* ribbon
* stampin up scallop punch
* circle punch
* charms
* stickles
* red and blue picnic plaid keeping memories pattern
when the card is locked with the ribbon
when something of the card is open
when the card is open
thanks for looking and visiting.
WEEKLY LIVE REPLAY – Watercoloring with Stamping Inks
-
NOTE: My weekly livestream time has changed. I am now going live at 12pm
Noon MT on Mondays. Today I played with my Ornamental Christmas stamp set
and wate...
for 2 dager siden



wow! this is fabulous! I've never seen this style card before. You did a terrific job!
SvarSlettLove how this card opens...so cool! TFS!
SvarSlettWhat a beautiful card Anne-Katrine! I love its shape!
SvarSlett